In the past I have worked for over 40 agencies, and most of the reference projects were through agencies or other translators. These include:
1) SAP: coordination of a large project (250,000+ lines) for a major carmaker involving SAP documentation (work flow, logistics, accounting, inventory control). I was involved in file management, allocating work to translators, checking the work, monitoring progress, and also translating.
2) Traffic telematics and car navigation system
3) Military: Design specifications for a planned infantry fighting vehicle (IFV)
4) UFZ, Leipzig: Newsletter on environmental issues
5) Reference book on Japanese lacquer and lacquerware
http://www.innotec.de: User documentation for innotec (now called Comos Industry Solutions), Schwelm; industrial plant engineering planning software (Comos).
User documentation for Siempelkamp, Krefeld; wood processing machinery and industrial plant.
http://www.bessler.ch: Website for Dr. Bessler, Zurich, CH (nose surgery)
http://www.htw-ingenieure.de: Hetzel, Tor-Westen und Partner (architectural technical planning)
In addition, I also have experience with desktop publishing and technical documentation. In Japan I published newsletters for SWET (Society of Writers, Editors and Translators, http://www.swet.jp/), the TPC (Tokyo PC Users Group, http://www.tokyopc.org/) and for an outdoor activities group, the IAC (International Adventure Club, http://www.iac-tokyo.org). In 2007 I organized the Website for the Dolmetscher- und Übersetzer-Forum Düsseldorf (DÜFD, http://www.uebersetzerforum-duesseldorf.de/).